Non-Immigration Visas

Gulf Coast Immigration (GCI) offers services to business and individual clients, includingforeign investors, executives, managers, professionals, and other workers and their family members,with the preparation of various non-immigrant employment other visa petitions and applications, including the Canadian and Mexican TN (NAFTA), H-1B (professionals), E-1 / E-2 (treaty traders/investors), L-1A (intracompany transferees), J (exchange visitors), and R (religious workers).


The GCI also provides services for individual clients with preparing non-immigration visa applications, including the B-1/B-2 (business/pleasure), F-1 (student), and K (fiancée).


There are various types of nonimmigrant/temporary visas to travel to the U.S. for foreign nationals or citizens who are not a U.S. citizen or U.S. lawful permanent resident. The purpose of your intended travel and other relevant facts will determine what type of visa is required 


Please Contact GCI for more information on the process and eligibility of each non-immigrant visa type.